[Tb] Shell and XSL tools posted

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 17:26:49 EST

Up to now I've been studiously avoiding learning anything serious about XML, XSLT, and all that.
I think this and Les Carr's work will force me to dive in and discover what it's all about, when I can find the time, simply because it is so impessive. That this sort of automation is possible despite only rudimentary explicit scripting spport in Tinderbox shows the wisdom of going with the XML file format for Tinderbox, desite its drawbacks.