[Tb] A Reader-Writer Bulletin Board Tb?

From: Marc-Antoine Parent <maparent__AT__acm.org>
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 16:10:30 EDT

Not to blow my own horn, but I think you would want to look at my tool
for manipulating Tinderbox data.
http://maparent.webhop.net/tinderbox//tindertoolbox.html

In particular, it allows you to import data from a Xml-Rpc source, and
to use XSLT to transform the results into TB's internal format. So if
you can scrape the content from the web page and serve it as XmlRpc,
you have a solution.

That said, a simpler and more generic solution would be to provide a
RSS stream for your student's contributions. TB will read RSS directly.
How much control do you have over the web application? Do you know the
Database tables format etc?

Marc-Antoine