[Tb] A Reader-Writer Bulletin Board Tb?

From: Jerry Balzano <gjbalzano__AT__ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 17:18:15 EDT

Hello Marc-Antoine, and thank you for your prompt reply. Reading
between the lines, and looking over the Tb documentation again, I
begin to see how the thing I want might be less straightforward than
I'd hoped.

As nice as generic solutions are, I'm willing to forego them and even
do some work by hand just to get myself a document over the next
several days. So, given that the web app is under the control of
Academic Computing, it sounds like I need some counsel on how to
"scrape content from a web page and serve it as XmlRpc".

It's odd, quasi parenthetically, that Tb isn't more directly
fashioned for something like this, seems to me .... But I guess we
all look at the world as if tools ought to be custom made for our
needs.

BTW, although I have system 10.3.4 installed, I can't seem to drag
your examples file onto TinderboxTool. Or rather, the app accepts
the drop, launches, then quits. Opening the file in Tb, however, is
a very impressive experience.

- Jerry

--
Dr. Gerald J. Balzano