Re: [Tb] Starting to learn Tinderbox

From: Nik <gerber__AT__inik.net>
Date: Sun Jan 29 2006 - 20:02:42 EST

I'd recommend sending this comments directly to the folks at
Eastgate. This is an unofficial mailing list, so they aren't
necessarily going to get your feedback on the list.

I agree that Tinderbox is a bit daunting to learn. For my part, I was
down and dirty programming with it straight off the bat, so I knew it
was the program for me. I also got a lot of confidence from seeing
how much information was available on the wiki and on this list.

Still, your comments are quite valid. Tinderbox takes a lot to learn,
and you may not really be able to "get it" after making a document
with so few entries.

--Nik