Re: [Tb] Starting to learn Tinderbox

From: Thorsten Funke <tfunke__AT__gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 15:20:51 EST

2006/1/30, Nik <gerber__AT__inik.net>:

> Still, your comments are quite valid. Tinderbox takes a lot to learn,
> and you may not really be able to "get it" after making a document
> with so few entries.

Well, I got around that, and it is so obvious and easy I can't believe
I did not realize it earlier: You can download a template from user
exchange and use all the notes in there to handle a bigger file. Takes
some rearranging and renaming, but you got quite a real file then with
lots of stuff to practice with.

th.

--
Thorsten Funke