[Tb] Alterations to the TB manual

From: Eric Abrahamsen <eric_at_abrahamsen.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:32:37 +0800

I posted this in the HelpWanted section of the TB wiki a little while
ago, and am sending around to the list as well, I hope some of you
will have something to say on the subject. Please post responses
either on this list, or on the wiki.

Thanks!
Eric

"There's a bit of a project going on to revise the user's manual and
provide a little more entry-level information for new TB users. As an
early step I'm soliciting suggestions as to how you think the manual
could be improved -- where is it unclear, what information is
missing? New users: is there anything in particular you're struggling
with? Old users: think back to your days as a TB novice, what do you
wish you'd known? If your answer is "I want more sample of queries,
actions and export code", know that that's also in the works, and a
greater selection of such samples will likely go here online. Today
is February 27, so add questions and comments here over the next
couple of weeks, and we'll see what changes we can make to the manual."