Time in the New Timeline Export

From: Ken Tompkins <ken_at_loki.stockton.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:31:51 -0400

I am starting to gather events/dates for a 14th century timeline.
I've run into a problem with the way that the dates are set.

When I create a note in the timeline data container, I can set the
date to day/month/year for the start and the end of the event. Trips
to Hawaii, therefore, could start on 01/01/2007 and end on
01/07/2007. Perfect.

But what do I do if I want to enter the event of Dante's Divine
Comedy which was written in 1300?

I can't get the present attributes to take a simple year date --
which is what I need for the timeline.

I assume I have to change the attribute but I haven't found a way to
do so. I also assume that
the attribute should be set to year.

kt

--