aTBRef & date formats

From: Mark Anderson <mac_at_yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:14:40 +0100

It seems changes in v3.5.3 have broken most of the date strings in aTbRef
and its RSS/Atom feeds. Until I can update, pending TB syntax clarification,
everything works except you'll see gibberish where there used to be dates
(e.g. those showing the page's last update, etc.).

For others affected, the nub of the problem (in case you too got bitten) is
this...

The manual's documented syntax for date codes (today, created, lastModified)
is:
^code(object)

In fact, up to v3.5.2 the processed code syntax (and a format I used) was:
^code(object,[format])

From v3.5.3 it appears the syntax has become:
^code([format])
... and where reference to other objects is needed you now use:
^getFor(object,date attribute, [format])

I'll clarify & update assets and feeds when I've got confirmation of the
these changes.

---
Regards

Mark Anderson