Downloads of v3.5.0 version of aTbRef/TB Help uploaded

From: Mark Anderson <mac_at_yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:35:42 +0100

Hi,

For any that want them, I've just put up Zips of the current source TBXs for
my two online TB resources, aTbRef and the User Manual. The aTbRef contains
both the TBX and the templates used to create the site. The many screen gabs
aren't created, but if you create pages locally, and have online access, the
images are served from www.acrobatfaq.com/tbx/images/ and will show in your
local copies. The whole set of images is >6MB so I figure including that's a
bit of a big download bloat for just accessing the aTbRef TBX.

---
Regards

Mark Anderson
Tinderbox wiki gardener