3.5

From: Willem Smelik <willem_at_smelik.gotadsl.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:24:53 +0100

I like the sidebar, as well as the possibility to change fonts through
CMD-T which is a great help. I could not, it seems, change font colour
by using that window, however, but only through the slightly out-of-date
way via the menubar.

The sidebar did give me another thought, though. I would love to have
the possibility of a similar sidebar on the right containing notes
pertaining to the main note. That is something often offered as part of
creative writing tools, and it really helps: you can keep your main text
pure, and add questions/thoughts in that part of the window. It is of
course possibly to create another note, but that is not half as effective.

So I went for the update despite vowing (well not really) I would not
unless unicode support is on offer.