Re: [Tb] Ideas for Todos...

From: Harald Krottmaier <harald.krottmaier__AT__tugraz.at>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 06:11:02 EDT

Hi Scott,

> At 11:21 AM +0200 4/25/06, Harald Krottmaier wrote:
>> Since I'm not just managing a todo-list, but also a done-list, it
>> would be nice to automatically duplicate the (old) todo-note and
>> put this old note into the done-list.
>
> I've had what I think is a similar desire, but I'm not sure because
> I'm not familiar with the A-B-C-D metaphor. Where are the two
> places that you would like the note to be? One is in the done-list
> and one is .... ?

ABCD does not mention finished todos...

I've created a "done-list" for each of the 4 categories (A-done-list,
B-done-list, ...) where all finished todos in that categories are
stored. So recurring todos should be handled similar:
* duplicate todo
* one copy: adapt attributes to new values
* the other copy (=original) of the todo should go directly into the
done-list for archive/review-purpose
[this can be done by hand, I know :))]

** or **

* add some loginfo to the textfield of the note and adapt attributes

Harald