Re: [Tb] Ideas for Todos...

From: Harald Krottmaier <harald.krottmaier__AT__tugraz.at>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 05:21:21 EDT

Hello,

it's me again :)

> I'm working with tinderbox organising my todos (using Eisenhower's
> A-B-C-D metaphor). This works nice using different attributes such
> as TodoCompleteUntil and colours etc.

I've impelemented the ideas from Scott and Amber, i.e. I have added
the mentioned attributes (TodoFrequency, TodoRecurring) and set now
TodoDue to "$Modified + $TodoFrequency" in an agent.

This works nice (exept that Modified seems to track just the text and
not modifications of attributes...) but there is still a problem left :(

Since I'm not just managing a todo-list, but also a done-list, it
would be nice to automatically duplicate the (old) todo-note and put
this old note into the done-list.

If this is not possibel, it would be nice to log all completed-events
into the text-field of the todonote: I thought of "text=$text+
$Modified" or something similar but this does not work :(

Any more ideas?

With best regards,
   Harald!