Ideas for Todos...

From: Harald Krottmaier <h.krottmaier__AT__cgv.tugraz.at>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 09:16:57 EDT

Dear Tinderboxers!

I'm working with tinderbox organising my todos (using Eisenhower's A-
B-C-D metaphor). This works nice using different attributes such as
TodoCompleteUntil and colours etc.

Now I'm thinking of implementing recurring tasks but I have no ideas
how to do that nicely in Tinderbox. [e.g. "read once a week a special
journal for one hour" or "once a month clean the car" etc.]

Any hints or/and ideas how to do that? I found thoughts about
todolists in the Wiki but I haven't found recurring tasks...

What's your approach? Maybe tinderbox isn't the right tool for that
kind of tasks but I'm not sure :)

With best regards,
   Harald!