Re: [Tb] xml structure in tinderbox

From: Mark Anderson <mac__AT__yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 08:12:32 EDT

On 3/4/06 18:45, "Karin Armstrong" <karin_lanternhouse__AT__mac.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I'm looking for some help with a project where I have a TEI (tei-
> c.org) xml text that I would like to dump into tinderbox, and explore
> visually. It's easy enough to open the xml document of course, and I
> can explode the text in various ways, but so far I can't see an easy
> way to explode the text so that the xml tree is reflected in the
> tinderbox document. i.e. all children and siblings are at the
> correct level, as they are in the xml.

There's no multi-level Explode feature. I guess you could manually explode
down each level but it would be a chore for anything except a small
document.

I suspect this task is best done by some sort of XML-level manipulation.
It's not my area of expertise, but take a look at these wiki pages:

http://www.eastgate.com/wiki2/wiki.cgi?TinderToolBox
http://www.eastgate.com/wiki2/wiki.cgi?ShellTools

---
Regards