Re: [Tb] Clearing the prototype pop-up menu

From: Michael Newman <mnewman1__AT__artic.edu>
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 19:37:16 EST

Thanks everyone. Mea culpa - I had far more "can be prototype" notes
than I realized, hiding as great, great, great grandchildren...at
some point I must have accidentally set that to the default value.
They do clear after all, once I went through the file of all the
notes I have ever made doing it more or less one by one, since I did
want to keep some prototypes that way.

Michael