Re: [Tb] Printing Oversized Map-View

From: Scott Price <sprice__AT__textuality.org>
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 13:26:21 EST

At 12:59 AM -0500 1/8/06, Art Russell wrote:
>Desired: Instead, I'd simply like one page of a normal-sized view that could
>be vertically and / or horizontally scrolled to view.

This doesn't generate a PDF, but it does generate a set of HTML files
which approximate the map view (and hence could be emailed):

http://www.textuality.org/archive/2005/05/tinderboxmapview.html -
didn't entirely work, but was simple
http://www.textuality.org/archive/2005/05/mapper20.html - worked
better, but uses Javascript

Those could probably be cleaned up, since the biggest reason Mark
Anderson and I dragged Javascript in was to perform math on
attributes, and Tinderbox v.3 supports that natively.

--Scott