Re: [Tb] questions from a non-programmer

From: Lew Friedland <lfriedla__AT__wisc.edu>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 15:13:52 EST

Thanks to all who responded. There seems to be some desire to keep
this discussion going and Lee says the list is an appropriate place.

Scott, thanks for your response. It's very helpful. Now I'd like to
break it down a little bit. For example, I understand recursion
(kind of), etc. But what is an example of a Tinderbox usage that uses
recursion?

Also, for authors/academics. Is anyone willing to share an example
of a developed book or article project? If so, where might we post them?
Lew