ject: Re: [Tb] map view of an agent collection

From: dave phillips <dave__AT__cafedave.net>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 15:00:03 EST

Thanks for the responses everyone: I'm not sure that I'm doing
this correctly, though.

Changing the default value certainly changes the size of the notes
themselves,
but when they're gathered together inside an agent, they seem to
revert to a
different size (width 2, height 1): I can't change the properties of
the aliased
notes, nor do they reflect the note sizes.

Is this some kind of fixed behaviour of aliases that can't be changed
with the quickstamp (or any other batch way of changing)?

Is there some other way I can get just these notes appearing in a map
view
(they're my 'next actions' from a range of places in my note
hierarchy) ?

*dave phillips
dave__AT__cafedave.net
http://cafedave.net/