Re: [Tb] Tinderbox link export question

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 09:15:56 EST

> As far as I know at least one of these formats is supported directly:
> DestinationNoteName
>
> Works in notes. Some special action is needed to create the note if it does
> not already exist.

I think he needs to have the special notation, with the square
brackets, in the HTMLExported notes, so the wiki software can
interpret the links. Is that right? Can this be done directly?

If not, now that Tinderbox can automatically apply scripts to
exported pages, maybe it can be done by writing a script that
looks for internal links and transforms them. A little pert
or python with some regular expressions......