Re: Nakakoji View

From: Mark Bernstein <bernstein__AT__eastgate.com>
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 17:12:06 EST

> > b) The popup menu in Nakakoji View does exactly what it should do: it
> > changes the export template used for the current note. It doesn't
> > change the template used by other notes.
>
>Except that it's broken, at least in v. 2.5 and whatever version the
>original poster is using.

I checked it this morning; I believe you're mistaken.

Remember: the popup in Nakakoji View changes the template ONLY for
the note you originally selected, *not* for all the notes you're
exporting. (Similarly, the HTML View popup changes a single template
for a single note, not all the templates for all the notes that
happen to be included on the page)

- - - - -

A mailing list is an absurd place in which to diagnose subtle
technical questions. Because you CC support *and* the list, I again
had to write you personally and then had to recompose the answer for
the list. The best solution, unfortunately, might be to divert email
that mentions this list.

I imagine that several of the 144 remaining subscribers to this list
would be happier if I, and the rest of the staff here at Eastgate,
were more productively occupied.

--
Mark Bernstein             bernstein__AT__eastgate.com    (617) 924-9044
Eastgate Systems Inc       http://www.eastgate.com/  (800) 562-1638