[Tb] TB references

From: Scott Price <sprice>
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 14:57:42 EDT

At 3:33 PM +0100 5/10/05, Mark Anderson wrote:
>I did the following to learn TB and make info portable outside TB:

The skies opened up and trumpets sounded as I read this email.
Seriously-- the morning cloud cover broke for a moment and a fire
truck went by.

These are fantastic resources! I've been thinking for some time that
I ought to do this myself. Thank you, and thank you for sending it
to the list!

I wonder whether the new editor(s) of the wiki might be able to use
them somehow in the refactoring... wouldn't that be neat?!

--Scott