[Tb] TB references

From: Mark Anderson <mac>
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 14:33:59 EDT

Hi,

I did the following to learn TB and make info portable outside TB:

1. TB v2.4 Help file as a TB file:
http://www.acrobatfaq.com/tb_manual/tb_index.html
... done with Eastgate's permission. It is as per the PDF bar a few obvious
typos, omissions plus I've updated a few grabs and added some new v2.4
things.

2. A larger TB reference is at:
http://www.acrobatfaq.com/tbx/index.html
..which includes full lists of various categories. This latter work is
still filling out - a few pages are still headings. I've linked to grabs of
all the windows/dialogs so you can read descriptions in the context of a
picture without needing the reference open in TB (useful if the window is
modal). I'd welcome code examples for this project to give more life to the
basic reference descriptions (ideally, most all codes will have an atomic
example of usage in due course.

TB source files, export templates etc are available for both the above for
anyone who wants them:
http://homepage.mac.com/mwra/FileSharing1.html

I know most on the list here are probably above my level of TB skill but I
figure the references might be of use to some so it seems silly not to
share. The domain holding the TB resources is just where I happen to have
some spare space.

Any questions/errors/etc to me at mwra__AT__mac.com or mac__AT__yeardley.demon.co.uk.

Regards
?
Mark Anderson
Portsmouth, UK