[Tb] Implementing Comments feature

From: Richard Chamberlain <richard>
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 16:39:59 EDT

Hi Bobby,

On 9 May 2005, at 17:26, rhackett1__AT__mac.com wrote:

> I'm creating a blog and would like to include a comments feature to
> the individual entries. From what I can tell, some sites are actually
> hosted by blog servers that offer the comments feature for reader
> feedback. Is that the only way to go? If so, what are some good,
> affordable options? If not, what software might I use (caution: I'm
> not a programmer)?
>
> Thanks for any suggestions anyone can offer.

Some people use Tinderbox to write their posts for WordPress or
MovableType in which case the comments feature is built in.

I'm personally using Tinderbox to generate flat html and I'm using
haloscan.com to handle comments for me.

It's relatively trivial to get it working - just a matter of copying a
script into your html template.

Richard