[Tb] Text export with Unix encoding/line breaks?

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 16:39:09 EST

I don't know about the encoding, but you can filter the output
through "tr" to fix the line endings:

             tr '\015' '\012' < input > output

will change the (old-style) Mac CRs to unix linefeeds. Since
you're already in command-line land this shouldn't be too
inconvenient.

This reminds me that I meant, a long time ago, to suggest to
Eastgate that they change the HTML export behavior so that files
with linefeeds are generated.

Are you sure the encoding is a problem, or just the line endings?