[Tb] Help with #last in rule/agent

From: Nik <gerber__AT__inik.net>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 13:45:15 EST

I'm trying to create an attribute which will record the last child or
descendant of a given container, or alternately create an agent that
collects the last descendant/child of specified containers.

What I was hoping to do was just set a rule that sets the custom
LastChild attribute to the appropriate child. The rule is designed as
follows: LastChild=#Last($Name,1)

What this ends up with is a LastChild attribute with a value of
"#Last". Not what I wanted.

I've tried the same thing with #First and that isn't working either.

My plan was to assign this attribute and then have an agent pull every
item matching a LastChild attribute.

Again, happy to do this with an agent or whatever. I'm just trying to
create a list of all the last items (or first, I can reverse the
hierarchy easily enough) among every container with a prototype of
"ProtoProject". Can't figure out how to do it here.

Thanks,

Nik