[Tb] Agent syntax help

From: Aldo Cimino <aldo_cimino__AT__umail.ucsb.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 12:38:15 EST

Predictably, the answer appears to be as simple as Lee's example below.
Although I was using ";" as a delimiter between values in the PredictedBy
attribute, this was not represented in my agent syntax. Adding the delimiter
to the end of the value makes the agents behave appropriately.

Let me say, however, that I genuinely appreciate everyone's time and input.
Mark Andersen even prepared an example Tinderbox file for me. Regardless of
whether the syntax is used to solve this particular problem, I'm learning a
lot just from reading it. Thanks a bunch Mark.

-Aldo