[Tb] Import

From: David J Garbutt <d.garbutt__AT__intergga.ch>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 18:00:40 EST

> I am experimenting with the following route:
> * export as .opml
> * import in HogBay Notebook (works)
> * export each cell as a txt-file (should work)
> * import into Tb

I would suggest exporting to opml and then using the tindertools from
Marc-Antoine Parent to inject the sections from opml direct into a TB file.

This should be tweakable to pick up what you need from opml and have them
assigned as attributes. You might also get some flexibility about what came
in a s notes and what were containers. (with notes inside).

Perhaps MAP will commnet on this possibility?

Dave

--
Dave Garbutt
Ingelsteinweg 4d