[Tb] Re: Dragging boxes in a browser

From: <l.m.orchard>
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 13:49:33 EDT

At Tue, 5 Jul 2005 10:19:24 -0400, Lee Phillips <lee@lee-
phillips.org> wrote:

> Not directly dealing with Tinderbox, but...
>
> Some people are doing amazing things with javascript and modern
> browsers these days. Check this out:
>
> http://www.decafbad.com/blog/2005/07/02/
> drag_the_boxes_stretch_the_lines
>
> It actually seems conceivable that, after a few years work, something
> resembling Tinderbox could be written to run inside a browser, using
> javascript, html and css.

Believe it or not, that was actually inspired by Tinderbox. And
hopefully someday, if my spare time and interest level hold out, I
might have something hacked together that's got some subset of the
Tinderbox functionality and maybe allows for some back-and-forth
between the desktop app.

But, for the moment, it's just an experiment :)

--
l.m.orchard__AT__pobox.com
http://www.decafbad.com