[Tb] export template not found

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 09:00:14 EST

I have had recurring problems with this too, even though I have
a special directory for my templates and the (unix and mac-style)
path is the same on both machines that I use. Occasionally I have
to quit and restart Tinderbox, and then it sees template files that
it refused to allow me to choose before. It seems sometimes to decide
that certain files are not text files, even though they are.

All in all, just an occasional inconvenience.