[Tb] export template not found

From: Raymond Brock <brock__AT__pa.msu.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 08:42:48 EST

Hi
I too think something's different now in that regard. I too had been
happily relying on TB to remember where it goes for and what the name
is of default templates. When synchronizing files now between
computers, this always gets lost, even though the file structures on
both computers is identical and now all of my templates for all of my
TB files are in the same directory. This seems odd to me and I wish it
was the case that a document's preference default template would be
remembered by the document always. The same thing is true of the
default location for the html export folder, although TB seemed to
always need to be reminded of that.

So, yes. I think that something's changed and I believe that Mark
confirmed that to me a while ago and suggested a common directory for
all templates, but that seems not to help.

Ray Brock

On Feb 18, 2005, at 8:01 AM, mark david mcCreary wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a problem with exporting. While I chose a template (basic
>> text),
>> Tinderbox keeps telling me that it is "Unable to locate template
>> Applications in Macintosh HD".
>>

> Willem
>
> Try going to Edit:Document Preferences and then the HTML tab. Click on
> the button labeled HTML template file, and navigate to the location of
> your export file.
>

>> Oddly, some months ago I simply exported without any problem.
>>

> You may have moved or deleted the export file and TB cannot find it
> anymore.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> mark

Raymond Brock * Professor of Physics
Department of Physics and Astronomy
3210 BPS Building
Michigan State University * East Lansing, MI 48824
brock__AT__pa.msu.edu

cell..............(517)927-5447
hep office........(517)353-1693/355-9200 #2120
open fax..........(517)355-6661
Fermilab office...(630)840-2286
CERN Office.......40 5-C31 * 76-71258

Home: http://www.pa.msu.edu/~brock/