[Tb] Hoist in Explorer View?

From: Jason Butler <jason>
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 17:18:45 EDT

Good morning everyone -

I use Tinderbox to write long documents (opinions, proposals, specs,
etc.), generally flipping from map view to outline view, keeping all my
notes and the manuscript in the same Tinderbox file. When it's done, I
have an HTML export template which converts it to something Word can
easily read and publish.

This whole process works well, except when I'm going through my final
editing passes. That work is easiest to do in Explorer view, but I'm
distracted by the rest of the notes in the document. Is there any way
to hoist in Explorer view like you can in Outline?

Thanks,
Jason