[Tb] Moving Files Using an Agent?

From: Rob McNair-Huff <rob__AT__whiterabbits.com>
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 14:24:33 EDT

Hi Mark,

Just thought I would throw out one caveat to what you advised here. I
initially tried to use one big archive and to use agents to pull out the
newest posts when I first built MNJ in Tinderbox, but over time as the
number of notes involved in the site grew then Tinderbox started slowing
to a crawl. Now, as you can see on my site, I create a new monthly
container for my posts and every month I move older months' containers to
an archive document. This seriously speeds up Tinderbox!

I'm still considering purchasing a correspondent subscription to the
Tinderbox weekend....

--
Rob McNair-Huff ---------- Tacoma, WA
Author of Birding Washington (Falcon Publishing, 2004)