MB requesting emails to support (was [Tb] Re: Attributes and user attributes)

From: Andy Dent <dent__AT__oofile.com.au>
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 15:50:28 EST

Mark Bernstein wrote
>>I ask you again, please use tech support email for tech support.

Jeremy wrote
>But why do you want to keep this discussion there and there alone?

I'd say it is fairly obvious;
1) he is busy but feels obligated to have to scan this mailing list
now to check for support issues

2) in view of 1) and that this mailing list is also a source of
critical discussion, it's rubbing a bit of salt into the wound by
forcing him to scan

3) if he doesn't respond here there will be a perception by some
people of issues being ignored so he likely feels he has to respond
to issues in a timely manner.

--
Andy Dent BSc  MACS  AACM   http://www.oofile.com.au/
OOFILE - Database, Reports, Graphs, GUI for c++ on Mac, Unix & Windows