[Tb] Missing the Obvious: Copying and Pasting

From: Art Russell <artrussell__AT__mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 21:07:53 EDT

This is probably something obvious, but I'm having difficulty figuring out
how to copy Notes from a Tinderbox Outline (i.e. See the screen print at
http://education.gsu.edu/spehar/ftp/TinderboxOutline.pdf) and paste them
into a text file.

To be more specific, I'm only interested in the title of each note, rather
than the contents of the notes and the associated creation details (Created
by, Date created, Last modified, etc.). I'd use "Export as Text" except it
provides the contents of each note and "creation details" which I'd have to
work to strip out as I'm not interested in them.

Is there an easy way to copy and paste the note titles? The normal
highlight, copy, and paste into an different application method doesn't seem
to be working.

--
Cheers,
Art Russell