[Tb] Linking to files - was: learning curve to[o] steep

From: Carl Jester <cjester__AT__peladon.com>
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 12:56:14 EST

on 2/24/04 10:17 AM, Lee Phillips at lee__AT__lee-phillips.org wrote:

> Let us help you. Actually tell us what the problem is.

OK, here's a straightforward question.

I'm working on a project to manage and share photos.

Any suggestions on how to manage the photos in Tinderbox? The most logical
approach is to link directly to the files rather than embed them (and create
a gigantic Tinderbox document), but I haven't figured out how to do that.

I'd like to create a note, tell it that it relates to "this" .jpg file, then
have it copy that file over to the appropriate directory when I export it to
HTML.

Also along those lines, can Tinderbox create directories when exporting
HTML? I'd rather not have everything loose in one big messy directory on the
web server.

Thanks,
Carl