[Tb] learning curve to steep

From: Frank Mathias Mattes <f.mattes__AT__ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 06:36:53 EST

Dear TB users,

my first post to the group and just to let the group know what I think
about TB. I bought 6 month ago TB, after reading an review at
tidbits.com. In addition, Mark offered a discount around this time.
I'm working in academia, with lots of small pieces of information
(literature, new ideas, writing) and I thought tinderbox is exactly the
tool to organize this in a simple way with one program.

However, I find TB incredible difficult to understand. The handbook is
a pain. Yes I know how to add new cards, but everything above this
level is a mystery. There are some people out who managed for some
reason to get above this hurdle, but I don't have the time to guess how
to do things. So at the moment I'm not sure how I get on with TB.

frank