[Tb] A couple community issues (epic)

From: Andy Dent <dent__AT__oofile.com.au>
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 17:32:29 EST

>(Nobody seems to prefer a wiki.)
Just for the record, that's not true :-)

I don't particularly like the Wiki engine that Eastgate are using,
however.

I've had a lot of experience using Wiki's and we use the Twiki engine at
CSIRO for an award-winning in-house management system used by hundreds
of scientists (and the odd programmer) as well as publishing to many
more external consumers of the research products.

The nice things about Twiki include notifications, page differences,
history and a range of plugins.

http://www.twiki.org/