[Tb] Global font fix

From: <tblist.5.haelo__AT__spamgourmet.com>
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 23:36:15 EST

First, I am new to the list, I looked around but couldn't find
anything. Is there any way to search the archives short of downloading
all of them and grepping?

Second, I am looking for an easy way to globally replace the note text
font. I don't really use it for formatting, that is what CSS is for,
so there aren't any bold or italic considerations to worry about.
Changing the default at the document settings level does not seem to
change everything, nor is there an attribute or something which
defines it by note. The best I can see is going into the XML file and
doing a massive search and replace for font names. Any better
suggestions?