[Tb] eliminating nested folders on export

From: Benoit Pointet <info__AT__e.gramme.ch>
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 03:04:22 EST

i wonder if putting an alias where you want it to export could do what=20=

you want=85 another solution is to have an agent gather that note and=20
then export the agent with a template that simply includes the note=20
with it's standard export template ( ^justChildren() ). but i havent=20
tried, only guesses=85 good question, though=85