[Tb] HTML Export and re-uploading

From: <jcherfas__AT__mac.com>
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 02:54:29 EDT

I wasn't complaining, honest. And the point about minimizing uploads is
well taken. But in the specific case of running a blog on Tinderbox,
where one does not so much improve every site as change, for example,
the index page, the archives page, and the permalink page, quite a lot
of uploading goes on.

Jeremy