[Tb] How to use references for images?

From: Jeremy Cherfas <jcherfas__AT__mac.com>
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 02:18:42 EDT

Dear Oliver

I think you have hit on one of the biggest drawbacks of using TB to
maintain a web site; the amount of re-uploading that goes on when small
things change. It also makes the TB file itself very large if you
include the images in the notes.

My solution is to put the images into various folders of their own, on
the site, and to refer to these directly in the notes using IMG tags.
The drawback is that you cannot see what the image is in the note
itself, but that does not matter to me because I use the HTML Preview
feature extensively to check in browsers before I upload.

Jeremy