[Tb] trackback functionality? macros?

From: Bob Torres <bob-keyword-tbox.d39c7f__AT__rjtorres.net>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 10:51:32 EST

Hello all,

First, congrats to Eastgate on the shiny new Tbox 2.1 release! Looks
like the Macro feature could definitely be useful (and I'm pleased to
see that the sense of previous and next is fixed in html export -- I
thought it was me!).

Second, I'm interested in integrating trackback functionality into my
Tinderbox-based blog, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of an easy (or
even not-so-easy) way to accomplish this. This is really the only thing
that I find that I miss over the other blogging tools that I've used.

thanks in advance for any ideas,

all the best

bob

--