[Tb] eliminating nested folders on export

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 11:26:42 EST

If I have a single note that I want HTML exported to a particular
folder, I can choose the folder in the note's HTML view, and, if
the note is at the top level of the Tinderbox file, that folder
is where the export ends up. But if the note is down in the
hierarchy, Tinderbox creates a next of directories starting at
the folder chosen in the HTML view to reproduce the nest of containers
in the Tinderbox file. Is there a way to tell Tinderbox that I want
a note to be exported to a particular place?