Re: [Tb] Text Export Difficulties

From: Lee Phillips <lee_at_lee-phillips.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 00:02:23 -0400

> Checking document preferences shows BBEdit selected as the editor. In
> addition, in the Document preference window, the application selection link
> is blank (above "Open file with: BBEdit") and all listed applications are
> grayed out.

If I follow you that's a large button that should open a selection dialogue
when you click on it. Use the dialogue to select a text file that should be used as your default text export template. It will only let you choose plain text files. If the file you want is greyed out go into the Terminal and
type "SetFile -t 'TEXT' file" and use "GetFileInfo" to check the flags on your files (those two commands are part of the Developer Tools install, so if you don't have them try using an editor to resave the template file as plain text).

Tinderbox comes with some example templates that you probably still have.
You're required to set a default even if you don't need one, or the export process won't work.