Re: Re(2): [Tb] colors -> RTF export

From: <lee_at_lee-phillips.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:42:26 -0400

> Thanks for the suggestion. When I tried it, I realised that you cannot
> export selected notes to html, so there's a limitation. Rarely would I
> export all.

The way to select which notes get exported is to use prototypes to set
values for HTMLDontExport and/or HTMLExportChildren; you can also put
conditions in your HTML export templates to examine a note's attributes
and decide if it should be exported. My main TB file has 2481 notes
today; I use it to hold part of my personal website, and when I export
about 350 notes get assembled into a smaller number of pages.