Re: [Tb] File-Attribute in Tinderbox-Note...

From: <tblist.5.haelo_at_spamgourmet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 05:04:54 -0700

That is an interesting bug! The reason why is that I also use another
Carbon based application called Boswell which has a 31 character limit
on entry names, like the old OS 9 file name limit. When batch
importing, if a file has a name longer than 31 characters, it gets a
bunch of garbage in it precisely like that. So I am guessing it has
something to do with the programming toolkit both use. Definitely
should be reported as a bug to Eastgate.

--AmberV

On 6/27/06, Harald Krottmaier - h.krottmaier_at_cgv.tugraz.at
<+tblist+haelo+613d6d5efd.h.krottmaier#cgv.tugraz.at_at_spamgourmet.com>