Re: [Tb] Very new user

From: Martin Spernau <martin__AT__traumwind.de>
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 09:09:15 EST

Sue,
you can do exactly what you have planned. Here's the OnAdd entry of my
weblog "archive" container:
pubDate=today;Prototype=weblogpost;HTMLDontExport=false
(pubDate is a user-defined attribute I use to track when I published a
post, apart from when I reated or modified it)
So wheb I drag a note from my "drafts" container into the archive
container the OnAdd action makes sure it is exported, has the right
proto and has the pubDate set to the day I put it in the archive
(=published it)

Careful, those actions are case sensitive, so you need to match the nmae
of your prototypes exactly, also the attribute names

hope that helps,
-Martin
http://traumwind.de/tindertraum/