Re: [Tb] Search __AT__ Replace .... any ideas?

From: Marc-Antoine Parent <maparent__AT__gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 13:05:48 EDT

>> Tinderbox does not seem offer any feature for finding AND replacing
>> text.
>>
>> So my simple question is if anyone here has an idea of how to do such
>> search & replace operations?

What I do is copy the replace text, use find-next, and paste. So most
of the time it's over with a bunch of Ctrl-G/Ctrl-V sequences, which
has the advantage that I see what I'm doing. Unfortunately, that does
not cover Copy-Paste inside the note's Name, and the find next
sometimes blocks (I suspect when the match is in the name...)
SO... Maybe I should fire up a new python script for this as well.
Any takers?
Marc-Antoine