Re: [Tb] UI problem with Attributes window

From: Mark Anderson <mac__AT__yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 12:10:12 EST

On 17/3/06 16:54, "Lee Phillips" <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org> wrote:

> I'll grasp at this to hope therefore that my post wasn't a complete
> waste of space. Also, it turned out to be a good advertisement to
> upgrade. And a reminder to check the release notes before bringing
> up obsolete issues.

Mark B's certainly been adding things all the while. I recently added a
digest section to aTbRef that summarises new/upgrade features:

http://www.acrobatfaq.com/tbx/index/changelo.html

It's sub pages link to appropriate sections of aTbRef rather than just
repeat stuff. I see it as Release Notes 'lite' as the formal release notes
TBX (included in every file) has most to offer those already familiar with
TBX. For details of bugfixes you *will* need to read the TBX rather than
aTbRef.

I really should read my own pages more often as this aTbRef page records
that dragging between (user) attribute windows was added in v3.0.0:
http://www.acrobatfaq.com/tbx/index/dialogs/attribut/attribut.html

To see the new style Attribute window titling including the filename see the
screengrab on this page:
http://www.acrobatfaq.com/tbx/index/dialogs/attribut/attrib_4.html

---
Regards