Re: [Tb] UI problem with Attributes window

From: Mark Anderson <mac__AT__yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 11:47:52 EST

On 17/3/06 16:07, "Lee Phillips" <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org> wrote:

> You can open Attributes windows for each document, and they all look
> the same.

Just tested this (v3.0.5) and each Attribute window shows the 'parent' name.
This for a file My_File.tbx the Attribute window will have a caption at the
top of:

My_File : Attributes

> And although you can now (this is for v. 2.5.) drag
> attributes from the floating window to a note window, you can't
> drag them from one Attributes window to another, which would be
> convenient when creating a new document that is to have a bunch
> of user attributes that you've already defined for an existing
> document.

You can drag from File A's Attributes window to File B's Attributes window
in v3.0.5.

> It's possible that I'm just missing something, or that some of this
> is fixed in later versions, so someone please set me straight if
> necessary.

So it looks like these issues were fixed since v2.0.5. It's not exactly
clear from the release notes exactly which version did this but my hunch is
v3.0.0 or v3.0.2. Whatever, if your installed version *doesn't* show the
filename before the dialog name then you either have to live with the
problem or upgrade (currently that gets you to v3.0.5).

I do note that I need to update aTbRef's dialog notes as the grabs there
pre-date the feature of showing the file name in the Attributes window
title. On the 'To Do' list...

---
Regards

Mark Anderson